I have exciting news! I’ve been welcomed into the family of team Nuun as a part of their 2015 competitive athlete team.
If you’re not familiar with Nuun hydration products, check out their website here.
I first started using Nuun tabs during my training for my first half. I loved the product, it really worked for me and I started following the brand on social media. Like many other athletic or nutrition brands, Nuun has an amazing online community. I applied to be a “Nuunbassador” because I could see myself advocating for the brand.
Here are a few reasons why I use Nuun:
- There’s no sugar or carbs in the tablets.
- Using Nuun is a good way to replenish electrolytes and stay hydrated.
- The flavors actually taste good.
- The coloring is all natural.
- Nuun Supports Susan G. Komen and Team in Training.
- Nuun products are made in the USA.
Throughout 2015 I will be using and promoting Nuun during my training. I’ve already got a few races on my calendar, including the Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona 10K on Jan. 18 and in August Kyle and I are summiting Mt. Adams in Washington as part of our training for our trip to Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2016.
2015 is going to be a great year! Happy training!